A little feedback:

>When not to use Tapestry
>If you are not allowed to use Maven. (Currently used by T5 for
gathering library dependencies, although not specifically required)

This is simply not true. It is possible to use Tap 5 without Maven at
all. In fact, I'm running a major intranet application in production
(50 concurrent users on avg) that is actively developed and
maintained.

The Maven restriction should be removed, because it is not.

-adam