Von: Francois Armand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. März 2008 10:57
An: Tapestry users
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: T5 Reasons for Using Tapestry / Comparison

Martin Kersten wrote:
> [... a lot of usefull comments...]

Thank you for all these in insight, your post was very interesting.
Do you want to complete the wiki here :
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/FrameworkComparisons ?
I can do it for you if you wish, but it will be almost a copy/paste of your
comment, so if you want to add details or rewrite some parts...

Thank you !

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE