I upgraded my project to 5.0.11 and I still have this problem. On Firefox 2,
the datepicker is visible, but is not aligned closely to the datefield - it
appears on the far left corner of the browser. On IE 7 it errors out, and
does not show. For my project, all I did was download the t5demo war file
from http://code.google.com/p/tapestry4nonbelievers/downloads/list, and then
removed the 5.0.10 files from the lib folder and added the 5.0.11 files.

Please help!