Did you forcibly refresh/reload the page/frame? You might be picking up the old one from the browser's cache.

Geoff

On 18/05/2008, at 1:54 PM, sparqle wrote:

I upgraded my project to 5.0.11 and I still have this problem. On Firefox 2, the datepicker is visible, but is not aligned closely to the datefield - it appears on the far left corner of the browser. On IE 7 it errors out, and does not show. For my project, all I did was download the t5demo war file from http://code.google.com/p/tapestry4nonbelievers/downloads/list, and then removed the 5.0.10 files from the lib folder and added the 5.0.11 files.

Please help!

Yura Tkachenko wrote:

Thank you Florian,
I have updated my project to Tapestry 5.0.11 and everything works good.