Yes, I refreshed it. For example, if I change the title of the start page, I
can see the change on the browser. However, the date issue is not going
away.
To see exactly what I am seeing, you can download and import the t5demo.war
file (from http://code.google.com/p/tapestry4nonbelievers/downloads/list )
into eclipse and just try running it. It will give the Javascript error. If
you then remove the 5.0.10 files from the lib folder and add the 5.0.11
files, and run the project again, you will still get the same error.

regards,
Sri