Dear Kok Menno,

Tapestry 6 is perfectly compatible with Tapestry 5, I am using it now.
 It's just one class file right now, but I like to imagine that it's
adding heuristic artificial intelligence to my T5 application.  It
makes error 403 pages say "I'm sorry Daniel, I can't let you do that."
 You can always dream, can't you?
But you seemed to have missed the point, because there is no Tapestry
6.  Tapestry 5 is the final release of Tapestry.  I hope I have
unmaked you nervos. ;-)