Hi Martin,

Are you sure that your login method is getting called from onSuccess?
Have you stepped through with the debugger? I'm pretty sure that
Tapestry doesn't roll back your ASO's at any time.

Josh

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 5:50 AM, Martin Kersten
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>   I just found a little bit of a hack. OnSuccess I just return
> an action-link. So I guess that Tapestry just thinks the form
> processing failed and 'rolled back' the application state changes.
>
> So the question is again, what is wrong?
>

> Cheers,
>
> Martin (Kersten)

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.