Emanuel heheh.... This is a poor impersination of a non-native English
speaker. It's still very easy to pick out your style, and figure out
it's you. Only you provoke people with classic trollish attacks such
as:

<replier's name>, can you [...]?
<replier's name>, why [...]?

so seeing this:

"Sven, can you answer my question?"

we all know you came right back since your old gmail account was disabled.