Hi,

We had same symptoms with 5.5.25 using T4 during _development_. Our case was
identified that the live class loading resulted in that error once the app
got big enough. The live reloading is somewhat broken anyway in Tomcat, so
we moved to Glassfish in our next project as the development server. The
experience has been better with Glassfish, it takes longer to initially
start, but feels faster once up & live reloading works better -> not so much
need to restart all the time.

Haven't had single issue in production (In production we use JBoss.).

- 99