Hi guys,
I had some problems like this too, and i want to know from you,
tapestry experts:
Do you think that the wrong usage of @Persist annotation can cause
problems like this? If we have more things to "persist", we will have
a bigger client session, combined with many clients all the time in a
tiny "server" like that: BUM! what do you think?

Thanks in advance!

2008/6/13 9902468 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>
> We had same symptoms with 5.5.25 using T4 during _development_. Our case was
> identified that the live class loading resulted in that error once the app
> got big enough. The live reloading is somewhat broken anyway in Tomcat, so
> we moved to Glassfish in our next project as the development server. The
> experience has been better with Glassfish, it takes longer to initially
> start, but feels faster once up & live reloading works better -> not so much
> need to restart all the time.
>
> Haven't had single issue in production (In production we use JBoss.).
>
> - 99
>

> Estevam Henrique Portela Mota e Silva wrote:
>>
>> Good Afternoon,
>>
>> Who knows the problem of tomcat on the server.
>>
>> Tomcat's war have 17 in my company
>> Memory (Initial memory pool: 512mb and Maximum memory pool: 1024mb)
>> Version:
>>      --> Tomcat 5.5.26
>>      --> JDK 6_05
>> Server:
>>      --> Gigabyte, Core 2 Duo and Memory 2 gb (motherboard has maximum of
>> memory is 2 gb)
>> Added:
>>      --> Isapi Redirector 1.2.14 on another server (IIS 5.0 and Win 2000)
>> Note:
>>      --> All programs are installed executable (EXE)
>>
>> When I clicked generate PDF (Jasper) in my project, was wrong ... See
>> below
>> pra
>>
>> [ERROR] RequestExceptionHandler Processing of request failed with uncaught
>> exception: PermGen space
>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen Space
>>
>> How resolved?
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Estevam Henrique Portela Mota e Silva