I'd really like to suggest an approach similar to the UriTemplate annotation for
T4 pages that's included in tacos...

See
http://fisheye3.atlassian.com/browse/tacos/tacos-4.1/trunk/tacos-annotations/src/java/net/sf/tacos/rest

It even supports aliases, so, no worries if you decide to change names
and still want to old bookmarks - just use:

@UriTemplate(value="index", alias = {"home", "default"})
public class Home { ... }

On 6/25/08, Lutz Hühnken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Shouldn't that be up to the developer (or whoever decides on the
>  URLs)? If you don't want the page suffix, why not just name the page
>  "Blogger" instead of "BloggerPage"? What if I wanted a url that reads
>  "mypage"? Would I have to name the page "MyPagePage"? I'm all for
>  convention over configuration, but here I feel some arbitrary rule
>  would be unnecessarily imposed on the developer.
>
>  Just my two cents,
>

>  Lutz

Andreas Andreou - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer