Hi Howard

I'm experimenting with this, I'm trying to get it to work for what it
could be Trails 2, and it was actually pretty easy to do.
I just needed to create a coercion for classes, and then provide
default pages: ListPage, EditPage and ViewPage. Way easier than what I
needed to do to make it work for T4.
Now I'm stuck with providing editors for relationships:
http://www.nabble.com/Contributing-to-BeanBlockSource-and-HibernateEntityValueEncoder-td17642661.html

Saludos.
Alejandro.