hi,
there was a conversation recently on this mailinglist.

please take a look at
http://tapestry-user.markmail.org/search/?q=#query:+page:11+mid:whqzqhu6pjvyjhca+state:results

g,
kris

"Marcelo Lotif" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
27.06.2008 13:30
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>

An
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Javascript at the bottom of page

I'm having a similar issue, with the @IncludeStylesheetLibrary. This
annotation inserts the script tag at the end of the page, but i need
to put it at the beginning...

There's any solution or at least a workaround for this?

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 8:10 AM, lebenski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> This has been an issue for a while now - we're using prototype etc. to
> manipulate elements in some of our pages but can't access it due to it
being
> loaded at the end of the page.
> I have read on these forums before that javascript should be loaded at
the
> end of the page to increase load speeds, however this should only be
done
> when javascript isn't used for changing the layout of the page - could
> tapestry please change this behaviour as it's creating a major headache
for
> us (and I'm sure a lot of others).
>
> Thanks

Atenciosamente,

Marcelo Lotif
Programador Java e Tapestry
FIEC - Federação das Indústrias do Estado do Ceará
(85) 3477-5910