Hi

This has been an issue for a while now - we're using prototype etc. to
manipulate elements in some of our pages but can't access it due to it being
loaded at the end of the page.
I have read on these forums before that javascript should be loaded at the
end of the page to increase load speeds, however this should only be done
when javascript isn't used for changing the layout of the page - could
tapestry please change this behaviour as it's creating a major headache for
us (and I'm sure a lot of others).

Thanks