I'm using Eclipse. The XML config appears in target/classes and appears to be in the classpath.

I'm afraid I'm rather new to Tap 5 and also to Hibernate. I'm just following what is in the Tutorial. Unfortunately the session is still coming out as null.

Is there anywhere I can see that Tapestry is actually using Hibernate as a service? I get the following in the console when I start my application:

            HibernateEntityPackageManager: DEFINED
                  HibernateSessionManager: DEFINED
                   HibernateSessionSource: DEFINED
            HibernateTransactionDecorator: DEFINED

Quoting Andreas Andreou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Perhaps hibernate.cfg.xml isn't in your runtime classpath?
Are you sure your IDE includes it to the output?