Check also that you have the mysql-connector-java-5.1.6.jar or similar in
your libraries.

I have the following list:
FieldValidatorSource: DEFINED
                                  FormDAO: DEFINED
                              FormSupport: DEFINED
                        FreeMarkerService: DEFINED
                           FulfillmentDAO: DEFINED
                         GoogleMapService: DEFINED
            HibernateEntityPackageManager: DEFINED
                  HibernateSessionManager: DEFINED
                   HibernateSessionSource: DEFINED
            HibernateTransactionDecorator: DEFINED
                 HiddenFieldLocationRules: DEFINED
                                 HiveMind: DEFINED
                       HttpServletRequest: DEFINED
                HttpServletRequestHandler: VIRTUAL
                       IgnoredPathsFilter: DEFINED

So that one should be ok. Is the page that you are testing with _really_
calling session.something? Tapestry lazy loads everything so Hibernate is
not really initialized without the call. Can we have the stack trace?

 - 99