Quoting Ulrich Stärk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Come on, you could really invest some mental effort instead of asking us
to do your work... It's not working out of the box, that much is clear.
But you don't have to use two forms either...

Thanks for the example Uli. Contrary to what you may think, I did you my brain. However, when I get stuck and a solution doesn't seem obvious and there are no examples to be found and I've spent a day on the problem then I have to resort to asking on this list (which is one of its purposes - or, at least, I thought so).

Your help much appreciated,
p.