Gabriel Rodriguez wrote:
The problem is particularly evident with:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="${style}" type="text/css"/>

The resulting HTML document contains only:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="${style}" type="text/css"> (no slash!)

I have tried it with no DOCTYPE declaration and with an XHTML 1.0 Strict
declaration and in both cases I get the same result.
I think that you have to set the correct content-type for your page, as describe in the bug report. But in this case, you will hit the ie bug... So the simplest thing to do is : vote for the bug, and follow the HowTo.

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE