Hi all!

I couldn't find a thread about this problem:

After logging in with spring security I get correctly redirected to the
landing page, in this case Index, but the layout components, namely the main
menu, which has entries shown depending on the user roles do not get
refreshed. Only when I click on one of the links the whole page is reloaded
and the menu is, as it should be. This phenomenon occurs if I use a normal
form (not tapestry) and also if I use a tapestry form and construct a
redirect link like in Shams phb1.0.2.

Anybody knows this problem and a solution?