> I think that i'm not the only
> tapestry user without maven high skills ...

If you're using the Tapestry binaries, there's no real reason you need to
use Maven if if gives you so much troubles.

When you lose days figuring out how to get your builds to work properly, it
might be a good reason to switch to a build-system you are more familiar
with. That's the first thing I did when I got started using Tapestry:
setting up a project-structure using ANT.

I don't know much about Maven and I've never had the motivation to learn,
since it is just a build-system and ANT already does everything I need to do
without the hassle.
The projects I have downloaded that do require Maven for building also don't
give me much motivation to use it. The first build usually takes up half an
hour to download all dependencies from all over the place and then usually
fail because one of the dependencies cannot be found.

regards,

Onno