Oups, no, it wasn't ...
Strange since i have checked this yesterday ...

So, with "build automatically" checked, here is what i get :

1. If i launch my tapestry application in eclipse using "Debug as /
Maven Build ..." and start jetty:run", dependencies are correctly added
to the project but each change in a tml or java file restart the whole
jetty process ! It is not as long as tomcat but it is not what is
expected from tapestry reload feature ...

2. If i launch my tapestry application in the jetty launcher, the reload
process is ok, but i am faced with a dependency problem : in the pom
file of each of my libraries, i use a maven plugin like that :

<plugin>
  <configuration>
    <archive>
      <manifestEntries>

<Tapestry-Module-Classes>com.cariboonetworks.myproject.services.AppModule</Tapestry-Module-Classes>
      </manifestEntries>
    </archive>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

so the AppModule classes of my libraries are no more "loaded" when my
app is launched with the JettyLauncher. Is there a way to tell those
manifest entries to the JettyLauncher ?

Stephane