I have just found the solution :
-Dtapestry.modules=com.cariboonetworks.mylib1.services.Lib1Module,com.cariboonetworks.mylib2.services.Lib2Module,
... in the VM parameters of the JettyLauncher configuration did the trick.

So, after several days of development environment frustrations, it seems
that i get my configuration back and ready to work ...

And i'm sure, after the exchanges i had here and the searches i made on
google that i'm not the only one who get frustrated with this. I think
that it would be very negative for the tapestry framework if new
developers fall in thoses traps even before seeing the great
possibilities of tapestry and i think that a kind of tutorial or check
list to get ready with the major developement environment (eclipse,
netbeans, idea, ...) would be a very valuable tool for all the tapestry
beginners and the others ...

A JIRA request as already been filled 2 months ago for this and i think
we should vote for it.

Stephane