OBS: I was going to send just for Geoff, but maybe someone else could know
the answer.

Im studing the EJB example but Im failing to make mine work.
Im trying to load ClientesUsuarioFacade or  ClientesUsuarioFacadeLocal (Im
newbie, got a challenge that can mean use T5 in my company and also my
personal projects).

In the example it is used "jumpstart/PersonService/local", and Ive noticed
that @PersistenceContext(unitName = "jumpstart") exists in the PersonService
model, wich probably means unitname/modelname/type. In the EJBs provided to
me, unitname isn't set, and the only way I found to make it work as defining
th ejb in the xml and using the following functions:

static public UsuariosClienteFacadeLocalExt UsuariosCliente() throws
Exception{ try { Context c = new InitialContext(); return
(UsuariosClienteFacadeLocalExt)
c.lookup("java:comp/env/UsuariosClienteFacade"); } catch (Exception e) {
throw new Exception("FacadeLocator Failure"); } }

They are similars, but the address java:comp isn't friendly as the another.

So, I want to find a way to make it easyer, being coding or blaming the
badly done EJB.

Thanks in advance

--
Sidney G B Ferreira