Em Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:03:04 -0300, Tobias Marx <superoverdr...@gmx.de> escreveu:

I know many people who have started with Tapestry, but reached a point with "no solution" and resorted to another framework as they were in a hurry to "get it done".

Did these people post their questions in the mailing list? Once I posted one (about Run Jetty Run) and got a response (and a very good one) in 9 minutes!

For instance I asked a question on the mailing list with no answer so I assume there is no answer?

Be sure it is well written. Sometimes there are some messages so badly written or so vague that people just don't take the time to even understand them.

This is why I ended up doing the backend in Wicket and the frontend in Tapestry....

!?!?!? Being Wicket and Tapestry front-end frameworks (web ones), how could you write the backend in Wicket?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago