It is 1:1 the text from the mailing list as far as I remember..just with a
formatted table on the Wiki.

So you mean it could work by extending BeanEdit Form?

Anyway, so I think, considering the time to do this, it was a good decision to
use Wicket for this part and T5 for the frontend part...so combining the best
of both worlds....otherwise it would have taken too long.

Maybe I replace this later on by T5 too if this should become a feature of
T5....

I am not a T5 developer, just a casual T5 "user" - I can only contribute by
making suggestions and pointing out stuff I have noticed...

Thanks for your reply....