If you're going to do that, you should probably include a basic value object with a sample property and a DAO configured as a T5 service to allow someone to know what you're talking about. Just wiring up Hibernate isn't as helpful. Though we're starting to talk about a jump- start-esque thing at this point.

By no means am I suggesting don't do it, but it could be more confusing if you did it without the last little pieces. Really it sounds like a different archetype to me.

Christian.