I'm of the opinion that it's easier to remove unwanted stuff than add
it in.  I really don't want to maintain two archetypes, but the other
developers are beginning to be more active, so maybe my bandwidth
shouldn't be the deciding factor.

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
<thiag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Em Thu, 22 Jan 2009 21:32:21 -0300, Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> The title says it all.  It would be very easy to include
>> tapestry-hibernate as a dependency, and a minimal hibernate.cfg.xml
>> file as well.  Thoughts?
>
> What about having two quickstarts, one with Hibernate and other with
> Hibernate? It will result in more work for Howard, but I think it will be
> way better for Tapestry newbies that are Hiberante newbies too.
>
> --
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> Independent Java consultant, developer, and instructor
> http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago

Howard M. Lewis Ship