I think the archetype is fine as it is. IMHO adding the Hibernate support would confuse things (what to remove, what to keep), especially for beginners who are going to use this archetype. I'm developing my 4th T5 project, and I dont use the archetype any more. So maybe my point of view (archetype is for beginners) is biased.

BTW if you use Hibernate with annotations or through JPA you dont need hibernate.cfg.xml. So adding it might add to the confusion.

José

Howard Lewis Ship a écrit :
The title says it all.  It would be very easy to include
tapestry-hibernate as a dependency, and a minimal hibernate.cfg.xml
file as well.  Thoughts?