Hi Rajesh,

Tapestry follows the "redirect after post" principle. This has a lot of "pros" (avoiding double submission of forms, for instance), but if you're really concerned about it, there's a configuration option to turn it off.

In org.apache.tapestry5.SymbolConstants:

    /**
* If set to true, then action requests will render a page markup response immediately, rather than sending a
     * redirect to render the response.
     */
public static final String SUPPRESS_REDIRECT_FROM_ACTION_REQUESTS = "tapestry.suppress-redirect-from-action-requests";

Cheers,

Robert