I second.  Maven usually works as advertised.

In fact, one of the reasons I considered Tapestry superior to some other web
frameworks is that it integrates with Maven, and tutorials provided
archetypes for a quick start.

Maven is far from perfect, but it is the best out there if you use
continuous integration and such.