In fact: otherwise I would have titled it lack of commits. :-D
Thiago partially has answered  saying that only Formos is sponsoring T
in some way.
That's the point: why this lack of sponsorships ?
Great (ie with lot of committers) OS projects are not usually based on
free time provided by programmers, but instead on companies that sponsor
them.

Peter Stavrinides ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I think that Ivano's post had a completely different tone and intention to
> the responses he is getting, its better to get this post back on track... the
> question at hand is for more people to be contributing to Tapestry (rather
> than more from those who already contribute to Tapestry, 'who's contribution
> was never ever in question'). The great strength of open source is that
> people gift of their own time, but that strength is best realized in numbers
> because people also have to earn some money to live.
>
> regards,
> Peter

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa