Hi Paul,

Thanks for following up on this!

> Next, I think my documentation is misleading you... try:
> private static final TapestryTester SHARED_TESTER = new
> TapestryTester("demo");
Tried this with no luck

> The documentation's example with "MyCoreModule.class" is meant to show you
> how to include your own "core" IOC module
Right, and this is what I am doing, but with or without the IoC module I can't
get it running, it fails inside TapestryTester?

>First thing, the Testify sources are published to the Maven repository
FYI I am using maven, Hmmm... I see now that there are sources in the repo,
sorry my bad! I don't know why the sources are not being pulled on my side, I
do use a nexus repository locally so there must be something going wrong there.
I will try to get at the sources to figure out what is happening, I will let
you know. Just curious if anyone has testify working with JUnit 4?

Thanks
Peter