Sebastian, first of all thanks for your efforts!

Grouping links into categories (menus) is a very good thing.

I have a few suggestions:

1. "http://tapestry.laliluna.de/"; :

1.1 "Apache Tapestry is an open-source framework"

- add "component-oriented" . As for me it's a very important feature
to be mentioned as soon as possible.

1.2 "Tapestry divides a web application into a set of pages, each
constructed from components. This provides a consistent structure"

- add something like this after the first sentence:

 "This allows to drastically encapsulate functionality and layout of a
logical page part (component), which increases its maintainability and
reusability"

2. The current menu item sometimes changes when a user selects submenu
item. I think it's very confusing and better be avoided. Here are the
details:

2.1 There is a strange "ghost" menu item "official tutorial" that is
shown when you press "Getting started" menu item. Pressing its submenu
items leads to confusing menu movements.

2.2 "Documentation" -> "User guide" actually switches to the top level
"User guide".