Ivano Luberti schrieb:
Hi Sebastian here is my report after a quick trip through the web site:
I will skip compliments and thanks for the effort :-D

I don't like the long empty space under the word Thanks in the first
left menu
If we don't use a fixed size for the menu, the whole menu will move up and down depending on the number of entries. I am not sure what is better but just decided for one approach.

Click on Download -> OfflineDocumentaion results in a Forbidden access error
this is OK

Click on Download -> Subversion Source goes to the right page but
collapse the menu Download submenu
I will fix this

Many links don't work but I suppose is because is still a work in
progress, let me know if you also these to be reported

This would be great but some links cannot work. Mostly to things which are located on the Tapestry server but not on mine.

Any feedback is great, because there might we broken links.

Sebastian Hennebrueder ha scritto:
Hello,

I finished a number of issues for the new website and staged it to
http://tapestry.laliluna.de/
The website update is close to come to an end. I would be fantastic if
some people could test the page and give a feedback on this.

Home page is reorganized and has two additional sections. Can a native
speaker check the text.
Screencasts are integrated
Stylesheets are aligned to logo colors and work without JavaScript as
well
Documentation is cleaned up
Navigation is improved. The correct menu opens, if you click somewhere
new intro page for the contribution menu
maven page is added to the download. The content was taken from the
tapestry-project site

TODO
The feature page
User guide, either reference the user guide in tapestry project or
move it to the website area.

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder
-----
Software Developer and Trainer for Hibernate / Java Persistence
http://www.laliluna.de