Actually, what I'd like to do is open up the API defined by
RenderSupport to make it easy to specify that a CSS file is for IE.
It could generate the necessary comment around the the script tag for
you. Perhaps include an additional annotation for including JavaScript
resources with the necessary qualifier (or, perhaps because this is a
rare case, leave the annotation alone, but include the API change).

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com