Would the href be a string, or would it be an Asset?

Robert

On Oct 22, 2009, at 10/225:34 PM , Howard Lewis Ship wrote:

Just make them all final and we're onto something.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Andreas Andreou <andy...@di.uoa.gr> wrote:
Hey, that used to be called RelationBean in the old days :)

It contained:

   /** The target URL of the resource. */
   private String _href;

   /** Specifies on what device the document will be displayed. */
   private String _media;

   /** Defines the relationship between the current document and the
targeted document. */
   private String _rel;

   /** Defines the relationship between the targeted document and the
current document. */
   private String _rev;

   /** Specifies the MIME type of the target URL. */
   private String _type;

   /** Title of the relation. */
   private String _title;

   /** Condition to allow targeting this relation to IE browsers. */
   private String _ieCondition;

That should pretty much cover every use case