Hey, that used to be called RelationBean in the old days :)

It contained:

    /** The target URL of the resource. */
    private String _href;

    /** Specifies on what device the document will be displayed. */
    private String _media;

    /** Defines the relationship between the current document and the
targeted document. */
    private String _rel;

    /** Defines the relationship between the targeted document and the
current document. */
    private String _rev;

    /** Specifies the MIME type of the target URL. */
    private String _type;

    /** Title of the relation. */
    private String _title;

    /** Condition to allow targeting this relation to IE browsers. */
    private String _ieCondition;

That should pretty much cover every use case