Hi All,

It seems tapestry is adding its own onsubmit handler directly to a form
element and overwriting mine.  Is this on purpose or a bug? (I want to use
my own direct handler so I can cancel the event before it gets fired to any
listeners).  I feel if tapestry is going to write any event handlers
directly to an element then it should 1st check to see if the handler has
already been defined and wrap it in a new function which calls the users
function after executint any tapestry functions (or maybe there is a better
way?).

Thanks in advance,

Here whats I have defined:
<t:form onsubmit="doCustomAjaxPost();return false;">
submit
</t:form>

what tapestry renders is:

<t:form onsubmit="javascript:return Tapestry.waitForPage(event);">
submit
</t:form>