Thanks Inge. I was hoping for a different answer, but this makes sense.

Jacob

On 11-Dec-09, at 4:02 AM, Inge Solvoll wrote:

I struggled earlier with this. Components bubble up, not down. Your
components won't be alerted that the form in your page was submitted.

If you need form fields in components, you either have to put the entire form in the component, or you need to avoid that the form fields depend on
form events.