Il 02/01/2010 20:18, Massimo Lusetti ha scritto:
> On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Alessandro Bottoni
> <alexbott...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Let's me play the Devil's advocate for a moment...
>>
>> ChenilleKit-Access is an example of why the typical new user (like me)
>> will NOT use such a solution, no matter how good and elegant it could
>> be. The reason is that the ONLY official documentation you can find
>> using Google is the following....
>
> Unfortunately i can't see any code nor docs from you.

Massimo, of course you are right when you underline this but...

"Let's me play the Devil's advocate for a moment..."

:-)

I'm not accusing any of the Tapesty/ChenilleKit guys of anything. I'm
just trying to understand why Tapestry does not have the same level of
appreciation by the large public as Wicket, despite its evident
technical superiority.

I'll be happy to contribute some code/docu when I'll be able to write
it. Of course, the less docu I find, the less code and docu I'll be able
to write in the short/medium term. :-)

Cheers
--

Alessandro Bottoni
Website: http://www.alessandrobottoni.it/

"Some subjects are so serious that one can only joke about them."
     -- Niels Bohr