From: abangkis [mailto:abang...@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 January 2010 16:10
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: Workflow Engine for tapestry

Hi toby, thanks for the info. jBPM is very popular, its a jboss
product right. Are you deploying under jboss ? Can it be deployed in a
different app server like Glassfish or Weblogic ?

Can you give me some hint how you integrate it with tapestry. I'm
still in the inception process between using a workflow engine or not.

Thanks a lot,
Cheers,

Abangkis