On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 05:57:31 -0300, Banchi Liko <banchi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys,

Hi again . . .

Bumped into this post at
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=59510#332651 and was wondering the validity of the poster's comments. Is this not a bad press for Tapestry?

It's not bad press because:
* the post is not about Tapestry.
* the poster doesn't say a word about Tapestry.
* the only thing said about Tapestry was in the comments, written by some person that bashes Tapestry and says lies about it all the time at TheServerSide.
* comments are not press, as far as I know.

I guess these are the reasons Ulrich called you a troll. At least they're the one that makes me think you're a troll.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor Owner, software architect and developer, Ars Machina Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.