Banchi Liko: what's the point of this discussion? I can't see it, if you
like wicket, start using it. If you like T5, the same. And if you like both
and you want to make a comparison, create a blog (is free) comparing both
frameworks, but technically ( I mean don't say "A is better than B
because... I say " )