Maybe the info is in this list, but I seem to be blind to that.

I want to make a grid of entities with checkbox column. That's easy --
jumpstart proposes "set..." that is called for each row so I could see
what rows are selected.

But I want also something to select all rows in a grid and select
none. The same way it is usually done in e-mail web interfaces. So
that i press "select all" -- i have checkboxes on on the same page
(that's easy, actually, just one jquery operator), but other pages of
the grid are untouched.

Did anyone solve this not so uncommon task?