> On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:55:20 -0300, Yury Luneff <bitter...@ya.ru> wrote:

>> I have rows i'd like to see in my report. Most probably, I would like
>> to select them all, but perhaps I just need to drop out some
>> uninteresting records (such as guys that already had their payment or
>> so). So that user would decide if he needs that record in the report,
>> but users starts with selected checkbox by default (and this is
>> optional, he may choose just few records).

> So just have your "select all" checkbox bound to a property in your page
> and ignore selections when this checkbox is set. Besides that, check all
> the other checkboxes.

i've meant not quite that, but it is close. The topic is "select all
button" -- select all once, then user deselects uninteresting rows.
For ex, there maybe 50 rows on two pages and user may want not to have
just 2 or 3 of them in the report. So he presses "select all", all of
50 records on both pages are selected and then he deselects everything
he does not need. And submits afterwards. Or he doesn't use that
button (link) at all and selects just few of the records. So it is
kinda like "change default value" for checkboxes in the grid while
filling some form. Hm, it is possible with some page reloading, i
guess.