On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:38:19 -0300, Yury Luneff <bitter...@ya.ru> wrote:

yes, sure, but you can't select elements by class that are physically
not on this page now (another page of grid, both inline=true or false)

Why would you want to select something that is not shown? It seems quite error-prone and not intuitive to me. I can't recall any website that does that. In your case, you "select all" button must also use AJAX to send a notification to the page so it can consider all objects selected.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor Owner, software architect and developer, Ars Machina Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.