Hello ppl,

Long time since I needed to post a question here, but this is really making
me crazy...

I have event links generated with component resources, lots of them...
200-300 of them. and I have zone that all of them should update...

problem, event links that are generated with
componentResources.createEventLink("eventName", context); dont have zone
parameter set... and I'm getting absoluteURI from them and using them in my
page...

And all of the links are generated in setupRender faze and I can't access
them in after render...

Any ideas?

Thanks
Bojan Cincur