Hi,

tnx for links,

ok so now I have js that create html for infoWindows at google map...

inside gmap infowindow I have html:

page:event/context link

page:event/context is generated with
componentResources.createEventLink(event, context).toAbsoluteURI()

I can generate this in afterRender but how do I bind zone to it?

I have zone name and I could call linkZone but I don't have element id of
anchor?
Can i catch it somehow?

I need to learn more JS :(

Please Help