On Wed, 26 May 2010 09:27:31 -0300, blueboy6 <blueb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello ppl,

Hi!

I have event links generated with component resources, lots of them...
200-300 of them. and I have zone that all of them should update...

Why exactly don't you create this links in the template? An EventLink needs some JavaScript to hook it to a Zone, and generating links from ComponentResources.createEventLink() doesn't add the needed JavaScript.

Anyway, if you want to keep your code as it is, you'll need to hook the links to the Zone yourself. Take a look at http://tinybits.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-and-better-zoneupdater.html, file ZoneUpdater.js.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor