I'm thinking how to handle
com.google.apphosting.api.DeadlineExceededException.
This exception thrown in GAE if request processed more than 30 seconds and I
have only ~400 ms to handle this error untill
com.google.apphosting.runtime.HardDeadlineExceededError thrown.

I was thinking to override filter and wrap doFilter with try/catch. But now
I see that there is RequestExceptionHandler for these purposes.
Looks like DefaultRequestExceptionHandler can't handle exception in 400 ms.
I think I will override this handler and just send response redirect to some
static 500.html page.